PLEASE READ THESE PRIVACY POLICIES BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. BY VISITING THIS SITE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE PRIVACY POLICIES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY PART OF THESE POLICIES, YOU MUST NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.SCHOOL/COLLEGE PROVIDES ITS CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING POLICIES. WE MAY PERIODICALLY CHANGE THE POLICIES, SO PLEASE CHECK BACK FROM TIME TO TIME.
1. The information provided by you to us during your use of the website will be held by us on our servers and computers and used by us to review, develop and improve the website and on-line services and to enable us to provide you with relevant information as requested by you.
2. We may inform you from time to time about new features and services which we believe may be of interest to you. Should you not wish to receive such information from School Website you may so elect by indicating on the enquiry reply form or otherwise when using the website your desire not to receive such additional information.
3. We will not sell your personal information. However, we may disclose information or data which is provided by you on the enquiry reply form or otherwise when using the website to other companies or organisations, carefully selected by us, who may send information to you from time to time. If you do not want your information or data to be used or disclosed in this way, you may so elect by indicating on the enquiry reply form or otherwise when using the website your desire not to receive such additional information.
4. Due to the nature of the Internet, the information and data provided by you may be transferred outside the country where it is submitted to us.
5. We will not hold such information or data for any longer than is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy statement.
6. The website may include hyperlinks to other websites. Your use of such hyperlinks is subject to this policy statement. If you use the hyperlinks then you will be leaving the website. Your access and use of other websites will not be governed by this policy statement and it is your responsibility to check the other websites and the privacy policies that may govern those sites to ascertain how your information and data will be treated if you access and use them.
7. You have the right to request access to and/or the correction or deletion of any personal information about you held by us.
9. By accepting this policy statement you consent to the use (including processing and storage), transfer and disclosure of your information and data referred to in this policy statement for the purposes set out in this policy statement.
Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. BY VISITING THIS SITE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY PART OF THESE TERMS, YOU MUST NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.SCHOOL/COLLEGE PROVIDES ITS CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. WE MAY PERIODICALLY CHANGE THE TERMS, SO PLEASE CHECK BACK FROM TIME TO TIME.
Copyrights & Trademarks
All content and functionality on the Site, including text, graphics, logos, icons and images and the selection and arrangement thereof is the exclusive property of School/College is protected by India and international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. The trademarks, service marks, designs and logos displayed on the Site except Digital Campus Logo are the Trademarks of School/College. You agree that you will not refer to or attribute any information to School/College in any public medium (eg:press release, websites) for advertising or promotional purposes, or for the purpose of informing or influencing any third party, and that you will not use or reproduce any Trademark of, or imply any endorsement by or relationship with, School/College.
Use of Site Content
School/College hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and download, display, and print one copy of the content and functionality displayed on the Site on any single computer solely for your internal, business use, provided that you do not modify the Site Content in any way and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices displayed on the Site Content. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, post, or disclose the Site Content without School/College prior written consent.
Notices of Infringement and Takedown by School/College
School/College prohibits the posting of any information that infringes or violates the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity.
If you believe that your intellectual property right *or such a right that you are responsible for enforcing) is infringed by any content on the Site, please write to School/College at the address shown above, giving a written statement that contains:
(a) identification of the copyrighted work and/or intellectual property right claimed to have been infringed;
(b) identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Site that is requested to be removed;
(c) your name, address, and daytime telephone number, and an e-mail address if available;
(d) a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work and/or exercise of the intellectual property right is not authorised by the owner, its agent, or the law;
(e) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the signatory is authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed; and
(f) the signature of the intellectual property right owner or someone authorised on the owner's behalf to assert infringement of the right.
All content and functionality on the site is provided "as is," without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
School/College and its third-party content providers make no warranties, express or implied, as to the ownership, accuracy, or adequacy of the site content. School/College shall have no liability or responsibility for any information published on linked websites, contained in any user submissions published on the site, or provided by third parties.
Neither School/College nor its third-party content providers shall be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or for lost revenues or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages or losses and regardless of the theory of liability.
Third-Party Web Sites
Governing Law These Terms and conditions are governed by and shall be constructed in accordance with the Laws of India and under the jurisdiction of the Indian Courts Digital campus will not have any responsibility for fee paid on www.digitalcampus.in it is subjected to particular schools refund and cancellation policy, kindly refer to your school cancellation and refund policy